2007年5月29日星期二

epiphanyinbaltimore@gmail.com
地点 : Baltimore : MD
我的简介
Since April 2000, this blog has chronicled my life: finishing up my senior year at MSU; student teaching in Lansing, MI; my search for jobs in the south; my loss of 120 pounds; and my subsequent placement in a large urban school in Baltimore. I've been teaching for six years here, and sincerely love my job and my students. I'm also the varsity baseball coach, and, on the side, I've waited tables at the same Fells Point restaurant for the last four years. I work hard at all of it. Still, bundled through the last seven years of my online life, you'll see plenty of contradictions - I work 12-hour days yet I'm broke all the time, I'm a health nut and a vegetarian who can probably drink you under the table, I'm kind of lonely sometimes but don't feel centered enough to really pursue a relationship. Still, I'm pretty happy most of the time, an optimist about public schools, about people and kids, about the city of Baltimore, and, of course, about my Detroit Tigers.

没有评论:

Google