2007年5月31日星期四

gdwscott@gmail.com
年龄: 51
性别: Male
星座: Sagittarius
生肖: Sheep
地点: Isle of Tiree : Argyll, Scotland
我的简介
I am 50 year old singer, writer, very slow runner, cyclist. I have been living on the Isle of Tiree since August 1993 and my family and I now consider this home. I am an extremely happily married man. My wife's name is Joanne and our 23 year old daughter is called Jenny.
兴趣
Cycling
running
singing
writing
reading. I'm the former singer with The Defenders
Tiree's premier rock band. Ok
Tiree's ONLY rock band.
喜爱的电影
My favourite all-time movie is The Night of the Hunter
starring Lillian Gish and Robert Mitchum.
喜爱的音乐
Wow
too much to list here. I love rock
jazz and blues. Although I'm 50 years of ageI'm not stuck in some nostalgia trip: I may be the old man of rock but I'm no old fogie!
喜爱的书
My all time favourite book is IT HAPPENED IN BOSTON by Russell H. Greenham. I read this first when I was 17 and it changed the way I looked at everything

没有评论:

Google