2007年5月23日星期三

Jacquie Munro
vancouverdoula@gmail.com
性别: Female
地点: Vancouver : British Columbia : 加拿大
我的简介
Jacquie Munro - I have been interested in birthing issues since I studied developmental psychology at UBC in the early 1980's. I put my studies to practical use during my two pregnancies, first with medical, then with midwifery care. Soon after, I became involved with the birthing community to promote family-centred care, and studied to become a Certified Childbirth Educator and Doula. I have been the Co-ordinator for Vancouver Childbirth, a founding developer of the Douglas College Doula Course, the BC Doulas of North America representative, and developed a holistic childbirth education series for The Midwifery Group. I have been practicing as a doula and childbirth educator since 1987, supporting close to 700 women and their families at home and in the hospital, and teaching thousands of expectant parents. Email me at vancouverdoula@gmail.com or check out the link to "My Care" for more information about the care I provide

没有评论:

Google