2007年5月13日星期日

Louis Suarez-Potts
luispo@gmail.com (Google Talk)
地点: Toronto : Ontario : 加拿大
我的简介
Enough about me. What about you?
兴趣
collaboration theory and practice
contemporary and not-so-contemporary literature
art
physics
genetics
cognitive science
philosophy and the philosophy of computing and consciousness
喜爱的电影
M
Berlin Alexanderplatz; lots of Jet Li & Brigitte Lin movies
Bride with White Hair
Independence Day
Days of Being Wild
In the Mood for Love
and many others I can't think of right now.
喜爱的音乐
Generally African or Latin American
though lately I've been heading back to sound poetry
喜爱的书
I'll pass on this. I've read so much that "favourite" is just what I recall right now or prefer at this moment. But among those I most enjoyed reading
let's see.... probably a lot of James and Dickens; but also Zelazny's "Lord of Light" and Wolfe's "There are Doors" and more recently Franzen's "The Corrections." Come to think of it
one of my favourites was certainly Jewett's "Country of the Pointed Firs" and of course Pynchon's "Gravity Rainbow" and "Crying of Lot 49." But it's easier to think of favourite short story
Gass' very great "The Pedersen Kid".

没有评论:

Google