2007年5月7日星期一

prairiebluestem@gmail.com
Genevieve
年龄: 55
性别: Female
星座: Libra
生肖: Rabbit
地点 : Hopkinsville : Kentucky : 美国
我的简介
In my profile photo, I'm wearing medieval garb for a Renaissance festival. (Full photo.) I grew up on a ranch south of Bassett, Nebraska. I've also lived in Missouri, Bolivia, and Germany, and now in Kentucky for about 15 years. I am a Christian and a Lutheran and I have a husband and two children (young adults!) who are dear to me. It's been a good life, and certainly a life I would never have imagined when I was a little girl watching the jets fly over. I chose the title of my blog, Prairie Bluestem, to reflect my background, viewpoint and my connection to the prairies of America's heartland. I'm also a bit of a native tree nut and I like to cook which explains my other blogs.
兴趣
Christianity Lutheranism birds trees photography carpentry sewing garb Kentucky Nebraska Missouri Kansas Bolivia Germany Berlin farming ranching gardening history politics Republicans 喜爱的电影
I rarely watch movies but if I did... Lord of The Rings Trilogy Jimmy Stewart Marx Brothers Errol Flynn Bob Hope
喜爱的音乐
Hymns classic gospel blues old country bluegrass classic rock western swing any piano boogie woogie
喜爱的书
Native Trees Shrubs and Vines for Urban and Rural America Concordia Self-Study Bible Willa Cather J. R. R. Tolkien Fannie Farmer Cookbook Audubon Field Guides The Last Prairie: A Sandhills Journal Trees and Shrubs of Kentucky. Guide to the Wildflowers and Ferns of Kentucky

没有评论:

Google