2007年6月2日星期六

Vicki A. Davis
coolcatteacher@gmail.com (Google Talk)
性别: Female
地点: Camilla : Georgia : 美国
我的简介
I am a teacher, entrepreneur, edublogger, conference presenter, and freelance writer. I am an avid reader, technology "geek", and a heart-felt Christian. In the community, I have been president of the Camilla Chamber, Rotary Club member, and the Leadership Georgia graduate.My class wiki has won many awards and media recognition. I am a blogger for Tech Learning and a co-founder of Women of Web 2 and co-host of the WOW2 weekly webcast on Tuesdays at 9 pm EST at Ed Tech Talk. I also write the Cool Cat Teacher blog, which is a leading edublog.
兴趣
Technology
Gadgets
Programming
Cooking
Christian Living
Teaching
Parenting
Traveling
Reading
Organizing
Exercise
Fitness
Cooking Light
Entertaining
Children
Family
Prayer
Southern Baptist Missions
Girls in Action program
Multimedia Worship ministries
喜爱的电影
October Sky
Ben Hur
Star Wars
Rudy
Hoosiers
Singing in the Rain
the Ten Commandments
the Robe
John Wayne
Remember the Titans
Lord of the Rings
the Sound of Music
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
the Pirates of Penzance
Three Stooges
Band of Brothers
Battlestar Galactica!
喜爱的音乐
Harry Connick Jr.
Point of Grace
Crystal Lewis
James Taylor
Selah
Doobie Brothers
Third Day
Petra
Steven Curtis Chapman
Michael W. Smith
Hillsongs
Matthew Sweet
Indigo Girls
Fernando Ortega
喜爱的书
Bible
How to Win Friends and Influence People
Sink Reflections
All Recipes Cookbooks
How to Stop Worrying and Stop Living
Catherine Marshall
Corrie Ten Boom
Body for Life
Anything Clive Cussler or Tom Clancy or James Michener

1 条评论:

Vicki Davis @coolcatteacher 说...

Although I share my gmail with my "friends" it is blogs like this that make me go back and take it off. I can't really see your purpose of taking the gtalk info and converting it to HTML?

Google