2007年5月27日星期日

Jonathan Eisen
jonathan.eisen@gmail.com
地点 : Davis : California : 美国
我的简介
I am an evolutionary biologist and a Professor at U. C. Davis. (see my lab site here). My research focuses on the origin of novelty (how new processes and functions originate). To study this I focus on sequencing and analyzing genomes of organisms, especially microbes and using phylogenomic analysis. My lab is in the new U. C. Davis Genome Center and I have appointments in the Section on Evolution and Ecology and the Department of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. I earned my PhD from Stanford University and my undergraduate degree from Harvard College .
兴趣
Evolution
Genomics
Microbiology
Cycling
Extremophiles
Symbioses
Deep-Sea
Redsox
Street Hockey
喜爱的电影
Diner
Repo Man
Touching the Void
Aliens
The Usual Suspects
Being John Malkovich
The Orchid Thief
喜爱的音乐
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Nirvana
Bob Dylan
Mozart
Eminem
Hole
Mary Lou Lord
Ween
Lucinda Williams
Jane's Addiction
Johnny Cash
Arlo Guthrie
喜爱的书
Vineland
Ship of Gold
Into Thin Air
Touching the Void
The Endurance
Into the Wild
The Voyage of the Beagle
The Omnivores Dilemma
Catcher in the Rye

没有评论:

Google