2007年5月27日星期日

Vox Populi
justme.vox@gmail.com
地点 : Tampa : Florida : 美国
我的简介
I was born a citizen of the world and have remained such but along with that: I'm a long time (nearly native all but 3 months of my life) Tampa resident. Mixed bag at that as I've seen life here from nearly all angles and while somewhere in there I became a Tampa girl, I'm not too proud of the way people my age have taken over this city and run it with an iron fist for all but some. This city is working hard on creating just two classes. Thems and them dont's and they are working hard to shove some families down into the gutter for reasons known only to them. Some might be as petty as jealousy, some might be politically motivated, some might just be stupid and all are wrong. I want to believe we can get better but that would entail some stuff that I have no control over. I only can control myself and my reactions to what occurs.

没有评论:

Google